Sunday, February 21, 2010

Infant Masterbate Whats Wrong With Me, Why Am I This Way? PLEASE HELP!?

Whats wrong with me, why am I this way? PLEASE HELP!? - infant masterbate

Ok heres my story
I have a serious problem, and I had this problem since I am 8 years old and I am now 20 years old. I am passionate about sex, and if I do not understand, I tend to sick or really crazy. No matter what you do in or where I am when I have the desire, I hear what Im doing to take care of this desire. Masterbate me every day, and I was ashamed of this fantasy in. I tend to put things in my mouth. In attracted to both sexes. When I was a child and a grown man somethings done for me and perhaps that is the root of my problem.
Someone knows how I can help my problem, or where can I get help?

3 comments:

Miss Prissy said...

Luke your stay a jerk

Jennifer R said...

You should talk to a therapist. Sexual abuse may determine how you see your sex life now. Make an appointment and have no shame!

Good luck,
Jenn

X X said...

They were very young when this "human doing" things for you. And I do not understand. Now they are older, recognize that it was wrong and do not know how to speak properly, especially when society looks at them. I suggest you discuss this with someone who listens without consulting unreasonable or irrational cause. You let go, but I do not know how or who, without assessment.

The thing about sexual desire (and as ridiculous as it may sound) is that you are addicted. People think it is not possible, but there are people who are obsessed with sexuality and relationships. Regular masturbation is normal, yes (as child), but leave everything on the need to feed not. It's just like the dependency on drugs or alcohol. This is not only more likely, the way of response to the recent experiences with "man", but a serious addiction. Also not immediately miracle or simply too important for these things. Talk to someone to do the best, particularly someoneIt is not illogical, not to judge.

Might be attracted to both sexes, is not bad. You are bisexual. If you feel attracted to both sexes, of course, then you are. However, if you force yourself, anyway they are not. And yet, probably, "said the man." But it is normal for bisexual. I'm bisexual.

In all, I say, you should talk to someone - a psychiatrist. In conversation with close friends or family, makes you feel as if you were disappointed. However, in conversation with someone who is more close to simplify their lives. Good luck.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Google crib Information | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates