Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Clothes For My Dance Team Dance??????

Dance?????? - clothes for my dance team

So I have my high school dance team and did not try. But I want to test next year and do it. I love cars and just wow really surprised at my improvement. Thus, the following questions:

1. What should I dance classes that are similar to a dance team?
2. Do I show interest in the team, go to preform and stuff or not?
3. I must improve my appearance and clothes for the tryouts when they are closer?
4. If ties with current members?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Google crib Information | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates