Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tennis Vacations For Singles Ever Feel There Is Just More To Life?

Ever feel there is just more to life? - tennis vacations for singles

I'm not a belly hurts ... But many things happened in my life .. Here I am divorced 55 years "old", with a beauty queen, I am lonely and only one report 31 / 2 years .. loved many (much to the drama and baggage), sour (high maintenance relationship erstmal helped me push my divorce in 2006), the problem is the hope that the new co ... Not showing the grass is always greener. In any case, a mid-life crisis suffered !!... If you look at the window of my apartment this winter day, I like an old wolf who feel the hurt in body, mind and soul, and he lost the ball (I was in a head-on collision with a truck surivivied and July 2005, am not including the use of a karate school also, but lost because of my accident, I am (the same as before, but I went ... and why I do not know .. I am in the same boring job for 25 years put in the mail ... I myself am 24 years of military service (full-time and part-time): Yes .. my x-wife can be good ... probably dieLonely old here, I'm in a week' s leave .. sitting in my house ... What I do for Thanksgiving? Probably with a turkey sandwich with my cat? You ask why no time with my family .. Maybe because my life is just a shame .. then ... and I was next to my family and friends about this relationship. So here I am .. no money .. no friends .. No. .. Paycheck Paycheck family that anyone in my life .. I do not care .. including my own (2) beautiful daughters, who now have their own life to live ... Funny .. I searched the country far removed from life .. Finally, could a member of the tribe .. some Asian countries, somewhere far away from the edge of the earth? What would you do. I feel like an old tennis shoe everything you throw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Google crib Information | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates