Saturday, January 23, 2010

Creative Audio Card Do Audio Chipsets Necessarily Make You Sound-card Independent?

Do audio chipsets necessarily make you sound-card independent? - creative audio card

I am currently in the construction of a computer. I'm single components, the tests and I am sure that the construction will be in my budget.

My question to all involved is: If you have a motherboard, for example, the Creative X-Fi audio chipset in it, which means I can have decent sound for games or music without having to buy a sound card?

1 comment:

Mike said...

Exactly on-board audio works well. It may not be the best in the world, but will be good.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Google crib Information | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates