Thursday, January 28, 2010

Material List For Metal Quarter Pipe 24x24 Garage Material List?

24x24 Garage Material List? - material list for metal quarter pipe

I am looking for someone who can give me a list of materials for a 24x24 garage. I Windows-3 standard, a standard door and 2 standard garage doors. I'm on a tin roof. I'll also be able to 2ft center, since I have a metal roof Clock or do I need 16IN Center? All I need is a list of materials for the drying, I do not know what type of coating used.

Thank you for any help!

1 comment:

mikeamad... said...

Do yourself a favor and raised for the concrete base with around the circumference. For an excellent platform steel bars or mesh. The means of six bag mix concrete. If possible, leave the bed of crushed limestone over a month to live before casting to sit. This seems odd, but do not pour concrete on a Monday, unless you are doing the same surface. I have seen too often sloppy work, were gassed because workers were, Sunday evening. The Last Run 220V service. Perhaps a phone line. Note that a steel garage door on a tin roof for a short distance may result from his garage (My usual occupation. It is difficult to predict. Every hole is different.) This is complicated, but it looks like you doing well and who wish to some time.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Google crib Information | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates