Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quantitative Blood Test Quantitative Blood Test Of 286...how Many Weeks Pregnant Should I Be?

Quantitative blood test of 286...how many weeks pregnant should I be? - quantitative blood test

Doctors and nurses tell me that I should be pregnant in my first few weeks. We can not be my last time because my periods are irregular. I get a positive urinalysis.
You want me to quantitative blood tests to see if my number is rising ...
My question is: How many weeks I should be with a number of 286?

2 comments:

Pip said...

4 or 5 weeks.

Tatum's Mommy said...

When I 3w6d my HCG was 356, then 2 days later it was 971! So I would say maybe 4 weeks.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Google crib Information | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates